Hey you, it’s been too long!
We’re operating in line with Government guidelines. Your safety and that of our staff and the venue staff, is our priority.
If you have symptoms of Covid 19 or knowingly been in contact with someone that has, or have had them in the past 14 days, please postpone your visit. Please see here for more information on symptoms : NHS
Our promise to you;
- Reducing the number of people in the venue. Lots of space between table too.
- One way, socially distanced, routes around the venue. Just look out for the signs
- Hand sanitation stations all around the venue
- Staff fully Covid trained and in PPE
- Cashless payments preferred
- Regular venue and touch points cleaning
- Operating full Track and Trace
- Full table service
In return we ask you;
- Arrive in your social bubble groups, at your booked time
- Please see the host on arrival who will show you to your booked table
- Strictly groups of up to 6 only
- Keep your distance from other groups please; no hugging, high fives, fist bumps etc.
- Bums on seats please and please stay on the table you have been allocated
- Feel free to wear a mask. If you are wearing a face mask when you visit us, please keep it with you through-out and should you wish to dispose of it please use the bins indicated
- We have placed our furniture in specific locations to ensure that we can manage our capacity and your safety, so please do not move it
- Preorder your drinks, helping us serve you quicker. Information on this will be on your ticket.
- Please respect other people’s personal space, while moving around the venue
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds (say Bertrum the Bull 20 times)
- If you need any extra help, please do not hesitate to contact venue staff or event staff.