General Terms and Conditions
Vodbull UK reserves the right to refuse entry for any breach of it’s T&Cs. Refunds will NOT be given in this case.
Vodbull UK events are all strictly 18+ unless stated otherwise.
Valid Passport or Driving Licence required. We do not accept Pass (Portman) cards, NUS/Uni cards, Medical cards etc. as proof of age.
UK licensing laws applies at all events.
Venue decision on entry is final.
Vodbull UK (and the venues) reserve the right to remove any promotion (Entry promotions, Drinks promotions etc.) immediately and without prior notice.
Tickets (paper and those bought from Vodshop) are valid before 12am, unless stated otherwise. £1 surcharge may be required after. Please allow time for transport & queuing.
To redeem your online ticket please ensure that you, as the person booking the tickets arrive with your party as your name and identification will need to be verified for admission.
If for any reason the person whose name is on the online ticket cannot attend the event, you must notify any change in booking name to email@example.com by 12pm on the day of the event to amend the ticket.
Tickets are generally non refundable and the sale is final, but resale of tickets is permitted, AT FACE VALUE.
Non attendance without a VALID reason (agreed with Vodbull UK NO LATER than midday on the day of the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org) to an event will NOT result in a refund.
Please make sure that you are fully aware, and adhere to, the Admission Policy of your chosen event (in our FAQs). Refunds will NOT be given if you don’t have the correct IDs or you are deemed too intoxicated when you arrive.
Vodbull UK does however allow resale of it’s tickets BUT resale MUST be at the face value of the ticket. People offering tickets for sale must comply with the Price Indications (The Resale of Tickets) Regulations 1994.
Vodbull UK uses Paypal to handle transactions in the safest possible way. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are unhappy with any part of this service.
Whilst in Vodshop, when you place in item in your basket, it will be reserved for you for 30 minutes to allow you to purchase it. If you do not purchase it within this time limit, it will be removed and returned to the shop.
From the time of purchase, you have a further 30 minutes to pay for your purchases via Paypal. Your ticket will only become valid when your payment have cleared.
Vodbull UK is covered by the appropriate public liability insurance for accidents caused by negligence of Vodbull UK staff or by equipment malfunction.
Equally so, all venues that work with Vodbull UK are covered by the appropriate public liablity insurance for accidents caused by negligence of venue staff or by equipment malfunction.
We will always respect your privacy
We are now even more committed to protect your data, in adherence with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will go into effect from 25th May 2018.
Wherever our websites contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties, they will have their own privacy and cookie policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information submitted by you or collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Will Vodbull UK share my personal information with anyone else?
We’re serious when we say we’re committed to protecting your privacy – we want to earn and maintain your trust, so we do not sell any of your personal data to any third party.
We do, however share your personal data with certain companies who play an essential part in enabling us to provide our products and services to you, such as payment providers, IT and system administration providers and other than help run our business. You can rest assured however that we require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and we do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We share your personal data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you, as set out in this notice:
• Companies and trading divisions within the parent company, DCN promotions Ltd, as sometimes different bits of our business are responsible for different activities
• The Companies that do things to get your purchases and services to you, such as payment service providers
• Professional service providers, such as IT and system administration providers and website hosts, who help us run our business
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies (if requested) so we can help tackle fraud
• Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to log in via your accounts with them)
What information will Vodbull UK collect about me?
When you sign up to the Vodbull.com website, including newsletters and alerts, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth.
You ONLY enable Vodbull UK to provide you with any information and services by ticking the box that allows us to contact you. We still protect your data when you enter your details in the fields requested, but we cannot contact you.
We also use your IP address to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not. If not, we may re-direct you to an international version of the Vodbull UK websites.
How will Vodbull UK use the information they collect about me?
When you’ve agreed to us contacting you, Vodbull UK will use your personal information when we need to perform a contract with you (for example, where you’ve bought tickets, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests) and the following:
• for “administration purposes”. Vodbull UK may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been updated, amended or suspended;
• to personalise messages from Vodbull UK to you, for example if we know you are in Birmingham and that a new Vodbull UK has signed up, or when there are upcoming events, we may present this information to you;
• we may process the data you have given us or that we collect from your usage of your Vodbull UK in order to contact you with relevant messages from Vodbull UK
• we may send you regular newsletter communications or alerts about Vodbull UK marketing activity that you have subscribed to, which you can unsubscribe from at any time;
• Vodbull UK may send you customer service messages which are specific to your account, such as your balance is zero pounds; You may not unsubscribe from these.
• IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries, to block disruptive or fraudulent use and to analyse and improve the services offered on Vodbull.com e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When will Vodbull UK contact me?
Vodbull UK may contact you:-
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Vodbull UK can deliver the services to you;’
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have made to Vodbull UK;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about Vodbull UK services (participation is always voluntary);
• and for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this
Online pages will give you detailed information about how Vodbull UK will contact you in relation to specific services.
You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Only if you have indicated that you want to receive marketing, Vodbull UK and our affiliated scheme partners may contact you from time to time for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you. However, we will never send you emails requesting you to confirm account information to us by return email or by directing you to a web site. This is also known as phishing where anonymous third parties try to gather personal information, while claiming to be from a bona fide organisation. Any unaffiliated third party will not contact you genuinely, as we do not share your information with them and we urge you to disregard any such correspondence you may receive.
How long will Vodbull UK keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Vodbull UK. If your account is inactive for one year, we will delete your data as standard. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a Vodbull UK member, once an account is deleted a flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for no longer than one year as policy, for administration purposes only before being deleted.
Can I find out what personal information Vodbull UK holds about me?
Under GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Vodbull UK holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ensure that we supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Vodbull UK Ltd (as a subsidiary company of DCN Promotions Ltd) are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, reference Z7030072
We have appointed a person to deliver our data protection promise who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this notice. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can write to us at Data Protection, Vodbull UK Ltd, 494 Bristol Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6BD.
This statement is fully effective from 25 May 2018 and remains in effect until the deletion of all customer data as described in this statement.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of Vodbull.com features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. No data that can individually identify you is collected. For example: if on a previous visit you went directly to our ‘Logon to Vodbull’ pages, we might find this out from your cookie and direct you straight to your logon page on subsequent visits.